Data Analytics Symposium
July 27-28, 2016
Data analytics symposium is a comprehensive two-day program covering the various applications of analytics, fundraising and best practices for integrating analytics into the development office. The event draws leaders in the field of fundraising analytics to discuss theory, method and applications of data analysis in non-profit fundraising.
Who Should Attend?
Fundraising analytics professionals, prospect researchers interested in fundraising analytics and development professionals who want to understand how to implement analytics in their office. This program is best-suited for individuals with 3+ years experience in analytics.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to get started in fundraising analytics
- New methods and applications to be implemented in their office
- Integration tactics for analytics with traditional development environments
- Implementation strategies for fundraising analytics
- Strategies for building new analytics efforts into a sustainable team
Attendees will also have multiple opportunities to share experiences with colleagues, establish new professional contacts and gain materials to help them improve their work.
Sponsored by iWave Information Systems and Target Analytics, a Blackbaud Company.