Speaker: James Batty, Director of Account Management, Intelligize
Body of Knowledge Domain and Competency: Prospect Research 2, 4, 5, 9, & 10; Relationship Management 5; Data Analysis 1 & 9
Body of Knowledge Level: I
Price: Member: FREE Non-Member: $39
James Batty will demonstrate how to more efficiently gather key business and financial information about industries, companies and individuals.
The webinar will provide ways to accelerate research and analysis of SEC filings and other data to extract insight needed to build key components of donor profiles, i.e. compensation, stock holdings, transactions, etc.
- Mine for specifics within all SEC filings, including 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, as well as transactional agreements, proxy statements and securities holdings/ownership forms.
- Review transactional activity such as Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets, and Exempt Offerings to ascertain ability and propensity of individuals to donate.
- Benchmark documents to identify historical changes and conduct peer analysis.
- Monitor and analyze notable activity and the latest trends within an industry.
- Review hard to find corporate governance materials - drawn directly from companies’ own websites.
- Attendees will be able to more efficiently find and use actionable data about individuals’ compensation, stock holdings, career/company changes, connections to multiple companies and transactions such as IPOs and M&As.
- Attendees will learn how companies file and use SEC filings to understand and work within the SEC ecosystem.