Sessions are now live for ARC 2017 and featuring 8 hours of content, with topics including:
- Collective Giving: Philanthropy as a Team Sport
- Trends and Innovations in the Ever Changing Field of Prospect Research
- The Art of Collaboration
- From Easy to Tricky: Scraping Online Data
- Turning High Tech into High Touch: Transforming Data Into Actionable Insights
- Campaigns and You: What Does a Campaign Mean for Research and Prospect Management?
Need more information? Hear from Dr. Molly Wasko on her session about the alignment between investments in technology and an organization’s strategy in her video.
Register before February 24 for Early Bird pricing and save!