Wednesday, March 6, 2013
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Review the basics of a campaign and dive deeper into the areas of specialization that today’s campaign-ready prospect information offices rely on to add value within their advancement organizations. Learn more about the faculty at this year's symposium and check back frequently for updated session information.
Areas of interest include:
- Campaign Basics
- Gift Pyramid Analysis and Institutional Capacity Forecasting
- Analytics, Identification and Data Driven Decision Making in a Campaign
- Prospect Management and effective pool movement
- Technology considerations for the campaign savvy Research Office
- Future forwarding campaigning