9 lasagna noodles, cooked
10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained
15 oz. fat free ricotta cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and fresh pepper
32 oz. tomato sauce
9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9x12 baking dish.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry.
- Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Makes 9 rolls.
This is a favorite potluck-friendly recipe from Kristen Sutherland, APRA's Education Coordinator.