If you’re not a current APRA member, now is the best time to join or come back. All prospect development professionals who join or re-join will immediately have access to member benefits through December 31, 2015.
For professionals in prospect identification and research, relationship management, and/or data analytics, APRA delivers a host of relevant resources to build your skillset, boost your organization's performance and advance your career while creating life-long friendships and idea-sharing opportunities with your peers and subject matter experts. Learn more or join now.
As an APRA member, you receive these benefits at no additional cost:
- 2015 Salary Survey
- Body of Knowledge for Prospect Development Professionals
- Career Center (job seeker resources)
- Live Best Practice, Online Solutions Showcase and Online Seminar Series Webcasts*
- Connections, APRA’s quarterly magazine
- Online discussion forums and networking
- Volunteer, scholarship and awards programs
Members also receive discounted rates for all in-person events, including the Annual International Conference, Symposia and Mid-Atlantic Researchers Conference.
To make it easier for your entire team to join APRA in 2015, we’ve introduced a new Organizational Membership. Join or re-join with four or more colleagues to save 15% or more per person.
*Please note: some on-demand education is available at a discounted rate for members.