Are you interested in presenting at Data Analytics Symposium, taking place during Prospect Development 2016, July 27-28 in Nashville, TN? Submit your presentation proposal by December 11 for the chance to participate!
Which Track is Right for You?
Choose from the Start-Up Track, designed for early-stage analytics programs, or the Enterprise Track, perfect for formalized analytics programs. Click on the tracks to learn more.
Personalize Your Proposal - Choose the Session Format that Best Fits Your Presentation
A variety of session formats are available to choose from. Select your preferred format from the options below:
- Case Study (20 minutes): A short overview of a project, including outcomes and lessons learned.
- 35-Minute Presentation: A brief presentation on a topic in analytics, including a method, technology or application.
- 75-Minute Presentation: A longer presentation on a topic in analytics, typically reserved for in-depth overviews of complex topics.
- Hands-On Lab: An interactive workshop on a particular method or technology.
- Poster Session: This format allows a visual overview of an idea or project.