The start-up track is intended for organizations in the early stages of developing an analytics program. Attendees in this track may or may not have completed analytics projects in the past, may still be making a case for institutional support of analytics or splitting time between analytics projects and other work.
Presentation proposals are due Wednesday, November 1st, 2017. Selected speakers will be notified in January. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Topics for this track include:
- Analytics Projects for Solo Shops
- Creating a Data-Driven Office
- Data Informed Prospecting
- Simple Segmentation
- Engagement Metrics
- Introductions to Predictive Modeling
Personalize Your Proposal - Choose the Session Format That Best Fits Your Presentation
A variety of session formats are available to choose from. Select your preferred format from the options below:
- Case Study (30 minutes): A short overview of a project, including outcomes and lessons learned.
- 60-Minute Presentation: A longer presentation on a topic, typically reserved for in-depth overviews of complex topics.