We know you can’t attend every session at Prospect Development 2018, and sometimes the choices are hard to make. A selection of 17 education sessions will be recorded, synching the powerpoint material with audio - that's 17.5 hours of content! Conference attendees can purchase the digital copy of the recordings with their registration for $50. Be sure to select the Conference Recordings option when registering to save on recording costs.
The downloadable session grid features the Prospect Development 2018 sessions Apra plans to record. Sessions to be recorded are also listed below by track. Please note: recorded sessions subject to change.
1. (1065) Grateful Patience: Patient Family Programs Take Time, Commitment and Perseverance (Healthcare)
5. (1009) The Power of One! Prospect Research for the Small Shops (Healthcare & Small Shop Focus)
7. (1015) Social Media: Occupation to Family Info
11. (1113) Vanishing Act: Making Yourself “Replaceable” (Small Shop Focus)
12. (1105) Building Relationship Outside of Development
14. (1083) Making Analytics Actionable
17. (1146) Rethinking Gift Tables