- APRA offers relevant education, professional development, peer insight and recognition, industry news and trends, and other resources to build your skillset, boost your organization's performance and advance your career
- APRA membership connects you with a community of thousands of professionals, with whom you can create life-long friendships, share ideas and successes, and prepare for every stage of your career
- The community advocates not just for the organizations they serve, but also creates awareness of and promotes the value and impact of prospect development professionals within the fundraising industry
View the video above to hear how APRA has impacted several current members
Two distinct membership types offer myriad benefits to those in the prospect research field.
Individual membership allows one professional to receive access to APRA benefits through the end of that calendar year (memberships are not prorated). Individuals who pay for their own membership may transfer their membership to another individual or retain the membership if they change jobs within the calendar year. If an institution pays for an individual’s membership, the institution retains the right to transfer membership to another employee if the original designee leaves the institution. To transfer an individual membership, please contact Jorey Rekoon.
Membership Dues: $225
Organizations with four or more members are now eligible for APRA's new organizational membership category. Organizational members receive tiered per-person discounts based on the number of members from within the same organization, making it easier for every prospect development person on your team to stay engaged with APRA year after year. If an institution pays for the membership, the institution retains the right to transfer membership to another employee if the original designee leaves the institution.
- 4-7 members: 15% discount for each membership
- 8-14 members: 20% discount for each membership
- 15+: 25% discount for each membership
Instructions on how to Join APRA as an Organizational Member
Instructions on how to Renew with APRA as an Organizational Member
Please note: Organizational memberships require one group administrator from within the organization to join, indicate the number of members and distribute codes to colleagues. Please do not join as an individual member if your organization wishes to purchase an organizational membership.
Participation as a website-only guest allows you to purchase online educational sessions that are mapped to the Body of Knowledge through the APRA Online Store.
Note: When completing the guest registration form, only the red fields are required.
Register as an APRA Guest