APRA Chapter Leaders met at APRA International's Headquarters in Chicago in February 2016.
Click here to view our Chapter Locations Map!
Online Chapter Leader Community - An online forum to faciliate communciation and document sharing between chapters
- Comprised of chapter officers
- Quarterly meetings to inform and share
- Bi-annual chapter treasurer specific conference calls
- To add or remove access, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Face to Face Meetings
- Twice per year chapter leaders meet in person in conjunction with the APRA Board of Directors meeting
- Chapter Summit in February in Chicago
- Prospect Development Chapter meeting
- Designed for education, strategic discussion and idea sharing with the Board
- Comprised of dedicated, active chapter leaders
- Determines and executes annual chapter priorities
- Provides guidance for agenda development, educational focus
Chapter Mentor Program
- Newly created to pair experienced APRA leaders with current officers
- Former APRA board members volunteer to provide expertise and guidance
- Win-win relationship to shorten the learning curve for new chapter officers
Online Affinity Groups
- 4 recently created online communities specific to specialized areas of Prospect Development
- Affinity groups offer an online portal to network, converse and post relevent materials
- To join the Arts, Social Service, Conservation or Healthcare group, email email@example.com
- Chapter Demographic information
- Chapter Event Calendar
- Speakers Bureau in development
- Tax Filing Virtual Orientation
- Education Week, Chapters Share the Knowledge
- Products and services available with volume discount
Check out the Chapter Resources to learn more about guidelines for your chapter.
To find out more about a specific chapter, click the chapter links at left. If you are in an area not currently served by a chapter, learn how to start a new chapter.
Chapter Events *to add your chapter event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org