|26th Annual International Conference|
APRA Education Highlights
Prospect Development 2013 provides education tailored to and the opportunity for collaboration between professionals in prospect research, relationship management, prospect management, data analytics, advancement services and fundraising. Here's what attendees experienced in Baltimore.
12 Pre-Conference Workshops — Wednesday, August 7
- Half-day workshops provide the perfect opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge on various topics in an extended time-frame. With five different topic areas, you can learn proven strategies from leading institutions and identify solutions to your most pressing challenges.
Data Analytics Symposium — Wednesday and Thursday, August 7–8
- Two tracks – fundamental track and intermediate/advanced track – provide opportunities to discover ideas for new projects and approaches to data analytics that will help inform management decision making and set you apart at your organization. Expert faculty will present case studies of projects beyond prospect identification and provide insight into future trends.
New Researchers Symposium — Wednesday and Thursday, August 7–8
- This intensive symposium, designed specifically for fundraising and research professionals with less than two years of experience, covers the entire spectrum of prospect research, including web research, relationship management, prospect identification and analytics, and individual research.
Keynote Presentation, Jon Duschinsky, Cause Activist — Thursday, August 8
- For most of the last decade, Duschinksy has been involved in pushing the social innovation agenda and envelope across Europe. Duschinksy has since become a global leader in marrying social profit with financial profit. His radical and inspirational futurology paints a vivid picture of tomorrow’s businesses as fully integrating social value at every level of their work.
47 Conference Sessions — Thursday, Friday and Saturday, August 8–10
- Conference sessions available in the following tracks:
- Advanced Research
- Data Analytics or Prospect Identificiation
- Healthcare/Member and Cause-Related Organizations
- Management and Professional Development
- Relationship Management
- Research Fundamentals
Vendor Seminars — Thursday, August 8
- Solution providers will present educational sessions to enrich your knowledge of current and future capabilities and how they can streamline your work.
Roundtable Networking: APRA Talks — Friday, August 9
- APRA brings you its version of TED Talks, riveting presentations with ideas that should be shared, presented by APRA’s best-loved speakers. Attendees will discuss the topics presented and how to further your career within the industry. All experience levels are encouraged to attend.