Thank you for attending MARC 2014!
The education and networking opportunities at MARC helped attendees enhance their career development and add value to the organizations they serve. Attendees learned best practices and gained tailored knowledge on issues facing organizations in the Mid-Atlantic region from the profession’s top researchers. Industry vendors showcased solutions in an open and accessible forum. And everyone had some fun getting to know each other at networking events.
Professionals in the Mid-Atlantic Region experienced:
- Education tracks, including Advanced Research, Data Analytics/Prospect ID, Research Fundamentals, Relationship Management and the newest education track, Developing Professional Relationships
- New Researchers Symposium for fundraising and research professionals with less than two years of experience
- Pre-conference workshops on Achieving Intelligence: Building an Integrated Prospect Development Program and Creating Strategic Reports Highlighting Prospecting
- Keynote by Shelby Radcliffe
- Networking events, including a rountable networking breakfast, evening reception and Dinner Excursions
The Mid-Atlantic Researchers Conference (MARC) was founded in 1998 for professionals involved in data analytics, prospect research and relationship management who are based in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Since that time, it has grown into a robust event with a focus on regional issues, programming and, of course, networking. APRA is a leading authority and expert on fundraising research and is working with Mid-Atlantic chapters to bring the best speakers and topics to the region.