Fall Symposium 2015: Campaigns
November 5-6 2015 | Embassy Suites | Tempe, Arizona
Thanks to everyone who attended this year's Fall Symposium! Check back for more information on Fall Symposium 2016.
Listen to the Fall Symposium 2015: Campaigns podcast today which provides a sneak preview of what's to come at the Fall Symposium. Learn more what to expect at the event below and share with your network!
Who Should Attend
Advanced researchers and leaders of prospect development programs who are in the planning, middle or wrap-up phases of a campaign.
- Defining a campaign: what is a campaign, what to expect, how to prepare and how to succeed
- Assessing and preparing for organizational/department readiness: staffing, technology, etc.
- Building and sustaining a campaign pipeline: ensuring the appropriate number and flow of prospects
- Data-driven decision making: the tools and resources needed to make the biggest impact
- Prospect development at the core of the campaign: how to position your area to be the central information source for campaign development