Data Analytics Symposium 2016 Call for Speakers
The Call for Speakers is now closed
Selected Speakers will be notified in January 2016
Please direct questions to email@example.com
Are you interested in presenting at Data Analytics Symposium, taking place during Prospect Development 2016, July 27-28? To submit your proposal, log into your APRA profile* and click on the track icon** above.
*If you are not an APRA member, click here to create a guest account.
Why Should I Present at Data Analytics Symposium?
Don't take our word for it! Hear what past presenters have to say:
"I presented at the Data [Analytics]Symposium during Prospect Development 2015 in New Orleans on the evolution of our organization to a data driven culture. Presenting at APRA definitely increased my engagement at the conference. Being able to share my experiences with the APRA community was powerful. People from diverse organizations and in different positions can relate to your successes and challenges. I was approached by several people after my presentation as well to network post conference." —Kim Blackburm, Assistant Director Prospect Management and Data Analysis, UF Development & Alumni Affairs
“Presenting at the Data Analytics Symposium for the first time last year was a great experience for me as it helped me expand my network with other speakers and peers in a way that I do not feel would have been as possible if I had just been an attendee. Since I work at a smaller university, APRA’s speaker compensation program, which provides financial assistance to presenters, was a huge help as my organization was not able to cover my costs and I would not have been able to attend, let alone present, if it had not been for their generous support.” —Michael Pawlus, Assistant Director, Prospect Research and Development, Grand Valley State University
What Should I Prepare Before I Submit?
Download the Data Analytics Symposium submission checklist for insight into:
- The information we'll ask you to submit
- Submission guidelines
- Ideas on how to make your submission stand out
If I'm Selected, What is Expected of Me as a Speaker?
If your proposal is selected, we expect you to:
- Commit to presenting. No last minute speaker changes. This is an opportunity for the individual, not for the company.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Help spread the word about your session through social media to increase attendance and foster excitement around your topic and the conference!
- Meet the deadlines outlined in the online speaker center for hotel booking, slides, abstracts, etc.
- Get creative! Help APRA market your session by contributing an informational blog post, creating a short video or providing anything else you feel will make your session stand out.
- Outline clear and acturate learning objectives that will provides attendees with what they will take way from the session.