Prospect Development 2019 Call for Speakers
Wednesday, July 31 – Saturday, August 3 | Phoenix, AZ
Please complete the following steps to submit a proposal by Tuesday, October 31st, 2018. Log in to your Apra account and select the track that is best aligned with your content to begin. If you are not an Apra member, you will need to click here to create an account.
|Data Science||Prospect Research||Relationship Management||Campaigns||Strategic
Educational Tracks have been aligned with Apra's Body of Knowledge Domains to create a holistic educational experience for Apra members. Click here for session topic suggestions aligned with the BoK.
Why Should You Present at Prospect Development 2019?
Don't take our word for it! Hear what past presenters have to say
"Prospect Development is my favorite conference, as an attendee and as a presenter, and I'd encourage anyone with a good idea to step up and share it! The advice and support is phenomenal and the audiences are so warm and responsive. You will learn a ton and you will enjoy it!" -Susan Faraone, Senior Consultant, Aspen Leadership Group
"Apra Prospect Development conferences are the gold-standard for professional researchers and prospect managers. Your colleagues, your peers, your mentors are all here in a collaborative format that affords the best professional development opportunity all year!" -Katherine Swank, J.D., Senior Consultant, Blackbaud Target Analytics
"Speaking at Apra Prospect Development not only offers you an opportunity to share your valuable insight with others in the profession, it gives you an opportunity to connect with others who have shared the same struggles and learn from their experiences as well. It really serves to emphasize the collaborative nature of our industry." -Sam Pollach Senior Director of Advancement Services Clark College Foundation
What Should I Prepare Before I Submit?
Download the Prospect Development 2019 submission checklist to:
- View the information we'll ask you to submit
- Get familiar with the submission guidelines
- Gain ideas on how to make your submission stand out
What Should I Submit?
Download the Prospect Development 2019 Body of Knowledge Topic Suggestions to learn more.
If I'm Selected, What is Expected of Me as a Speaker?
- Commit to presenting. No last minute speaker changes. This is an opportunity for the individual, not for the organization.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Help spread the word about your session through social media to increase attendance and foster excitement around your topic and the conference!
- Meet deadlines outlined in the online speaker center for hotel booking, slides, abstracts, etc.
- Get creative! Help Apra market your session by contributing an informational blog post, creating a short video or providing anything else you feel will make your session stand out.
- Outline clear and accurate learning objectives that will provides attendees with what they will take way from the session.
- Review the Speaker Coaching Page. Visit this page for tips on developing your slides and increasing your presentation skills.