Plug In to Prospect Research
“Plug In to Prospect Research will offer members extraordinary levels of collaboration and networking opportunities and will keep everyone highly engaged. This event is perfect for members of all levels to hone their Prospect Research skills without the travel and expense of an in-person event.”
– Ryan Frank, Director of Prospect Management, City of Hope
Plug In to Prospect Research Chair
Apra is unveiling a new kind of education event. Plug In to Prospect Research is the virtual learning opportunity that our members have been asking for. Whether you’ve been in the industry for years or are just getting started, this deep dive into Prospect Research is coming directly to your home or office.
Have a whole team? Gather them for two half days of education that you can participate and share in together. Are you the only Prospect Development professional in your office? This is a great way to connect online with other members.
“Plug In” will be unlike other online education you have participated in before. Register before September 22 to take advantage of these pre-event engagement opportunities that will kick off in October 2017.
- Membership to the Plug In to Prospect Research Community including a discussion forum, resource material, polls, and session recordings
- Access to the attendee list to establish connections ahead of the live event
- Ability to rate your own competencies to determine the level of sessions that are right for you
- Twitterchat with faculty members
- Event box mailed to your office, containing recommended reading, event guide, and other goodies
And the learning doesn’t end once the event is over. Post-event activities include an attendee’s assessment, resulting in a certificate of completion. Attendees will have continued access to the Plug In Community and the course recordings.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Plug In to Prospect Research attendees can earn up to 6 CFRE continuing education points.
Apra would like to thank the following sponsors for their support of Plug In to Prospect Research: