Plug In to Prospect Research Registration Information
Registration for Plug In is now closed.
Member – $199
Non-Member – $249
Register 3 or more members of your organization to receive a $50 discount for the 3rd and subsequent registrants.*
There will be two virtual rooms available during this event. Upon registration, you will select your level as defined by the Apra Body of Knowledge:
Level I: Focus is on learning; developing through on-the-job experience; and/or applying and enhancing knowledge or skills.
- You have knowledge or understanding of basic techniques and concepts.
- You have limited experience gained in a classroom and/or as a trainee on-the-job.
- You are able to complete the skill but help or review from an expert may be required.
Level II: Focus is on demonstrating expertise and strategic insight; applying knowledge to broad organizational/professional issues; demonstrating consistent excellence in applying knowledge or skills.
- You can perform the actions associated with the skill without assistance or oversight.
- You are capable of coaching and/or managing others and communicating complex nuances in the application of the competency.
- You are known as an expert in this area. You can provide strategy, troubleshoot and answer questions, make decisions, and influence change related to this area of expertise and the field where the skill is used.
*For groups of three or more from the same organization, a discount of $50 per person will apply to the third and subsequent registrants. The first two registrants must pay the full registration rate. Please contact email@example.com after completing your first two registrations to receive instructions on redeeming the discount on your third and subsequent registrants. This offer does not include registrants receiving a discounted rate and is available on full conference member registrations only. Please submit all registrations together to receive the discounted rate.
Questions? Contact Apra at 312.321.5196.