Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 11:00 AM - Wednesday, January 25, 2023 12:00 PM
Description: The philanthropic landscape has changed over the past couple years, creating urgency for nonprofit fundraisers to work smarter and faster in what is now a more competitive environment. Data and technology are no longer nice-to-haves, but must-haves to achieve your fundraising goals. Are you using technology to hyper-segment and hyper-personalize how you identify and engage donors?
The way your nonprofit approaches this shift in the industry and other increasingly important fundraising strategies can set your team up to hit and exceed targets. Join us as we discuss the changing landscape, industry trends and how technology can innovate and boost your strategies forward for planned giving, foundation giving, and corporate fundraising.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use wealth screening to find top gift prospects who have the capacity to give, proven philanthropy and an affinity to your cause
- Search multiple wealth and philanthropic datasets simultaneously or do individual look-ups within 41 datasets to find donor information
- Generate detailed customizable prospect profiles quickly
- Generate lists of new prospects in real-time based on custom search criteria and filters
- Prioritize prospects using customizable scores and easy-to-understand analytics that provide actionable next steps
- View your donors using multiple lenses simultaneously to uncover new giving opportunities
You will not want to miss this session if you want to take your fundraising efforts to the next level in 2023!
Senior Account Manager