- Should you need to cancel your conference registration, an email must be sent to the Apra registration inbox at email@example.com requesting a refund. This email must be received on or before Friday, June 24, 2022, to receive a refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Telephone cancellations are not accepted for refunds. No refunds will be issued after Friday, June 24, 2022. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of the end of the event to the original form of payment, less the administrative processing fee. Any requests for refunds of room reservations must be made directly with the hotel.
- If you wish to transfer to a virtual ticket registration, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be made by Friday, June 24, 2022. Transfers will not be accepted after that date.
- Substitutions: If you are unable to attend the conference, you may designate a substitute to fill your spot. The registration fee will be adjusted based on the substitute's Apra member status. Substitution requests must be made via email to email@example.com no later than Friday, July 22, 2022. There are no refunds for no-shows.
Virtual Cancellation Policy
- Apra will not accept any cancellation requests for registrations for Apra’s virtual component as content will be available on-demand for all virtual registrants.
- Your registration may be transferred to a member of your organization up to 5 days before the event begins. Substitution requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, July 22, 2022.
Note: Registration forms will not be processed without payment. Full conference registration includes admission to all breakout sessions, general sessions, exhibit hall and receptions. Pre-conference sessions, Apra Fundamentals: Prospect Research, Data Science Now and the Executive Leadership Cohort all require an additional registration fee. For more information and the complete list of fees, please visit our website.
Thank You to Our Registration Sponsor: