Presenter: Rob MacCormick, iWave, Jeremy Davies, iWave
Price: Members: FREE; Nonmembers: $39
Body of Knowledge Alignment:
Domain: Prospect Research, Relationship Management
Competencies and Levels:
- PR: Competency 1: Information Management/Records Management
- PR Competency 2: Prospect Research Essentials
- PR Competency 4: Utilizing Research Resources
- PR Competency 5: Financial Capacity Evaluation and Wealth Indicators
- PR Competency 6: Prospect Interests and Networks/Relationships
- PR: Competency 7: Screenings
- PR Competency 9: Organization and Fundraising Knowledge
- PR Competency 10: Research and Campaign
- RM Competency 1: Prospect Pool/Base Analysis
- RM Competency 5: Moves Management
- RM Competency 6: Prospect Strategy
"Expensive...time consuming...incomplete picture..." Sound familiar when you think of wealth screening? Not anymore.
Join iWave as we break down some fundamental best practices and advanced strategies to get more out of your next screening project. You will learn why screening is the critical first step of prospect research, how to prepare and submit a screen, and how to follow through when you get your results back. Most importantly, you will learn why screening for wealth indicators alone (a traditional wealth screen) is no longer enough to get the big picture on your major gift prospects. The future is here, and it's called prospect screening.
If you are interested in learning how prospect screening can help you accomplish more with fewer resources, this webinar is for you. As a bonus, you'll also see some of iWave's prospect screening solutions in action.