The Relationship Management domain outlines the skills and knowledge required to manage, track, report on an organization’s constituent and prospect pools, and make recommendations to positively influence fundraiser and campaign activity. It includes relationship management policy, database management and reporting; prospect pool/base analysis; prospect strategy; campaign and pipeline management; volunteer management, and fundraiser performance – both at intermediate and advanced levels. Presentation proposals are due Wednesday, November 1st, 2017. Selected speakers will be notified in January. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Who is the Target Audience for this Domain?
Professionals whose job responsibilities include relationship management, or those looking to learn ways to integrate relationship management into their day-to-day work.
What are the Body Of Knowledge Competencies for this Domain?
- Competency 1: Prospect Pool/Base Analysis
- Competency 2: Relationship Management Policy
- Competency 3: Relationship Management Database Management
- Competency 4: Relationship Management Reporting
- Competency 5: Moves Management
- Competency 6: Prospect Strategy
- Competency 7: Portfolio Management
- Competency 8: Pipeline Management
- Competency 9: Fundraiser Performance
- Competency 10: Campaign Management
- Competency 11: Volunteer Management
- Competency 12: Orienting and Training Colleagues
- Competency 13: Building Internal Relationships
- Competency 14: Institutional Knowledge
- Competency 15: General Fundraising
- Competency 16: Change and Project Management