The Campaigns Domain outlines the skills and knowledge required to plan, set goals and report on an organization's fundraising campaign, and make recommendations to positively influence campaign-related activity. This domain includes a focus on campaign infastructure and design; planning, feasibility, goal-setting and management; campaign prospect identification, portfolio management and timelines; campaign analytics, reporting and data management; and campaign constituent engagement - both at intermediate and advanced levels. Presentation proposals are due Wednesday, November 1st, 2017. Selected speakers will be notified in January. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Who is the target audience for this Domain?
Professionals whose job responsibilities include supporting an organizational campaign, or those looking to learn ways to integrate fundraising best practices into their day-to-day work.
What are the Body Of Knowledge Competencies for this domain?
- Competency 1: Campaign Infrastructure and Design
- Competency 2: Campaign Planning, Feasibility and Goal Setting
- Competency 3: Goal Management
- Competency 4: Campaign Identification and Pipeline
- Competency 5: Prospect and Portfolio Management
- Competency 6: Campaign Analytics, Reporting and Data Management
- Competency 7: Collaboration and Relationship Building
- Competency 8: Campaign Constituent Engagement