The Data Science domain outlines the skills, techniques and competencies required to derive conclusions from information in data to support an information-driven decision culture. It includes project management, data manipulation, statistical techniques, visualization/reporting techniques, communication, fundraising knowledge and strategic thinking – both at intermediate and advanced levels.
Presentation proposals are due Tuesday, October 16th, 2018. Selected speakers will be notified in January. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Who is the Target Audience for this Domain?
Professionals whose job responsibilities include data analytics, or those looking to learn ways to integrate analytics into their day-to-day work.
What are the Body Of Knowledge Competencies for this Domain?
- Competency 1: Cross Industry Standard Process for Data Mining (CRISP-DM)
- Competency 2: Project Management
- Competency 3: Data Manipulation Skills
- Competency 4: Statistical Techniques and Competencies
- Competency 5: Visualization/Reporting Techniques and Competencies
- Competency 6: Communication
- Competency 7: Fund Raising Knowledge
- Competency 8: Analytics and Campaign
- Competency 9: Change Management/Strategic Thinking