Data Analytics Symposium 2019 Call for Speakers
Present at the Data Analytics Symposium, July 31-August 1, in Phoenix, AZ.
Share your data expertise with your peers and colleagues! Log into your Apra profile* and click on the submit button below to get started. Presentation proposals are due Tuesday, October 31st, 2018. Selected speakers will be notified in January. Contact email@example.com with questions.
*If you are not an Apra member, click here to create a guest account.
Why Should You Present at the Data Analytics Symposium?
Don't just take our word for it! Hear from previous DAS presenters.
"Prospect Development is my favorite conference, as an attendee and as a presenter, and I'd encourage anyone with a good idea to step up and share it! The advice and support is phenomenal and the audiences are so warm and responsive. You will learn a ton and you will enjoy it!" -Susan Faraone, Senior Consultant, Aspen Leadership Group
"The Apra Data Analytics Symposium is an excellent opportunity to connect with other professionals likewise committed to lifelong learning and shaping the future of prospect development. Looking forward to working together as we build new solutions to traditional challenges." - Rodger Devine, Senior Executive Director of Business Intelligence and Operations, USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
"Apra Prospect Development conferences are the gold-standard for professional researchers and prospect managers. Your colleagues, your peers, your mentors are all here in a collaborative format that affords the best professional development opportunity all year!" - Katherine Swank, J.D., Senior Consultant, Blackbaud Target Analytics
What should I prepare before I submit?
Download the Data Analytics Symposium submission checklist for insight into:
- The information requested in the submission form
- Submission guidelines
- Ideas to make your submission stand out
If I'm selected, what is expected of me as a speaker?
- Commit to presenting. No last minute speaker changes. This is an opportunity for the individual, not for the company.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Help spread the word about your session through social media to increase attendance and build excitement around your topic and the conference.
- Meet the deadlines outlined in the online speaker center for hotel booking, slides, abstracts, etc.
- Get creative! Help Apra market your session by submitting an informational blog post, creating a short video, or providing anything else you feel will make your session stand out.
- Outline clear and accurate learning objectives so that attendees will know what to expect from your session and attend sessions that meet their learning needs.
- Review the Speaker Coaching Page. Visit this page for tips on developing your slides and increasing your presentation skills.