Prospect Development 2021 Terms & Conditions
Apra reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
The views expressed by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of Apra. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporate presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, productive, and welcoming environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, Apra staff members, service providers, and all others must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Recording and/or transmission of education sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- Reproducing or repurposing presentation materials in any way without express consent from the presenter.
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images OR sexual language including in presentations, PowerPoint etc.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or events organized by Apra.
- Copying or taking screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying.
- Sharing your Apra registration credentials with any other person(s).
- Making event content available to a competitor of Apra.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances.
- Inappropriate comments or stalking of fellow attendees.
- Nudity is prohibited.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
Apra has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future Apra events. If a participant is found or reasonably believed to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, Apra may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
Cancellation by Apra
If any circumstances or event beyond the control of Apra make it impracticable or impossible to hold the event and cause it to be cancelled, shortened, delayed, dates changed or otherwise altered, Apra agrees to refund any portion of the registration fee for which Apra is reimbursed by insurance or other third party and shall not be liable for any other refund or payment arising from the cancellation or for other liability or damages arising from the event.
If for any reason beyond Apra’s control Apra determines that the event must be cancelled, shortened, delayed, dates changed, or otherwise altered or changed, Exhibitor understands and agrees that Apra shall not refund the rental fees paid to it by Exhibitor and that all losses and damages that it may suffer as a consequence thereof are its responsibility and not that of Apra or its directors, officers, employees, agents or subcontractors.
Cancellation by Individual
Due to the nature of the virtual format for Prospect Development 2021, refunds are not permitted. All purchases are final. If you cannot attend, you may substitute another person from your organization by submitting a request to email@example.com before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 23, 2021. No substitutions can be made after the event has begun.
Apra will provide you online access to Prospect Development 2021 via the Internet by use of your Internet browser. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own expense, all equipment needed to access Prospect Development 2021, including but not limited to Internet access and adequate bandwidth. USE OF OR CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET PROVIDES THE OPPORTUNITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES TO CIRCUMVENT SECURITY PRECAUTIONS AND ILLEGALLY GAIN ACCESS TO THE EVENT AND CUSTOMER DATA. ACCORDINGLY, APRA CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY, SECURITY OR AUTHENTICITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OVER OR STORED IN ANY SYSTEM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
Entering Virtual Exhibit Booth
Liability Waiver & Release
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in Prospect Development 2021, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 18 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue Apra or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the event, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of Apra. This Liability Waiver & Release is specifically binding upon your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
On occasion, you may be photographed, video-taped, or audio-taped in connection with Apra activities. As a participant of Prospect Development 2021, you agree that Apra is the sole owner of all rights in and to the resulting photographs, video footage and recordings, for all purposes related to Apra's business (both now and in the future). Your name and likeness may be used by Apra in advertising and promotional materials. Participants shall receive no compensation or royalties for appearance in any materials.
As part of your registration of Prospect Development 2021, Apra will share the data you provide Apra with third party vendors in order to process your registration, to make you aware of goods and services you may be interested in, to perform analytics on behalf of Apra, in connection with Prospect Development 2021 and for such other purposes as Apra may approve from time to time. Your virtual registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and virtual booths visited.