2022 CLEAR Health Pass
As part of our commitment to health and safety, Apra will require that all attendees confirm proof of vaccination, or a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours prior to your arrival at the in-person event), or a negative COVID-19 Antigen test (taken within 24 hours prior to arrival). We've partnered with CLEAR to utilize Health Pass to make your return faster, safer and more secure!
Download the free CLEAR app using this link or scan the QR code on this page. Complete the steps below before your arrival to set up your Health Pass for Prospect Development 2022:
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap "Get Started" on the white Health Pass tile
- Select "Have a Code?" and enter the code: APRAPD2022
- Tap "Enroll or verify you're in CLEAR" to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? Enter your email address, phone number and have your government issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or to upload/link negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test results
Step 2: Complete the following steps before you arrive at the Registration Desk
- Open the CLEAR app and tap in the white Health Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Finally, tap "Open Health Pass" to get your result
A Green Health Pass means you're good to go! Upon arrival, simply show it at the Registration Desk prior to receiving your badge. For more information, explore CLEAR Health Pass General FAQs.
How to Add Your Test Results to CLEAR
Upload Test Results
- When prompted to add your negative COVID-19 test, select your testing provider in the menu. Log into your patient portal and follow instruction to securely link your account with CLEAR.
- The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers. If you are unable to find your provider or unable to link a test, please upload your test results.
- Note: If you linked your testing provider previously and you already have a recent valid test result on file with us, you can skip this step and proceed to complete your Health Pass.
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
International attendees should always check current travel restrictions to the U.S. on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website before planning your travel, to make sure you will be able to enter the U.S. and return to your home country.
Plan to bring your proof of vaccination, or a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours prior to your arrival at the in-person event), or a negative COVID-19 Antigen test (taken within 24 hours prior to arrival) to the Apra registration desk for admission into 2022 Prospect Development.