Prospect Development 2022 Terms & Conditions
Apra reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
The views expressed by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of Apra. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporate presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.
Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, productive, and welcoming environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, Apra staff members, service providers, and all others must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and their viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be collaborative with others.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Recording and/or transmission of education sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- Reproducing or repurposing presentation materials in any way without express consent from the presenter.
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to, but not limited to, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other similar categories.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images OR sexual language including in presentations, PowerPoint etc.
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature.
- Wearing attire that includes harmful or offensive language or imagery that is not appropriate for a professional setting.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or events organized by Apra.
- Copying or taking screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats, intimidation, or bullying, both online and/or in-person.
- Sharing your Apra registration credentials with any other person(s).
- Making event content available to a competitor of Apra.
- Possession of a weapon or something that could be construed as a weapon, both online and/or in-person.
- Possession or mention of illegal substances, both online and/or in-person.
- Inappropriate comments or stalking of fellow attendees.
- Nudity is prohibited.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
Apra has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future Apra events. If a participant is found or reasonably believed to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, Apra may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
Cancellation by Apra
If for any reason beyond Apra’s control Apra determines that the in-person portion of the Apra Prospect Development 2022 must be cancelled, and the virtual portion of the event is still held, the participant understands and agrees that Apra shall refund the difference between the in-person registration fee, less a $100 administration fee. Participant understands that their registration type shall be changed automatically to a virtual attendee. No registrations will be transferred to the following year’s event.
Per Apra’s general refund policy, no refund is available if you cancel after Friday, June 24, 2022, including in the event of a change from the in-person event to virtual. Except for the partial refund, Participant understands that it may lose all monies it has otherwise incurred for the Apra Prospect Development 2022, including travel, lodging, etc.
Cancellation by Individual
In-Person Cancellation Policy:
Should you need to cancel your conference registration, an email must be sent to the Apra registration inbox at email@example.com requesting a refund. This email must be received on or before Friday, June 24, 2022, to receive a refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Telephone cancellations are not accepted for refunds. No refunds will be issued after Friday, June 24, 2022. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of the end of the event to the original form of payment, less the administrative processing fee.
- If you wish to transfer to a virtual conference registration, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be made by Friday, June 24, 2022. Transfers will not be accepted after that date.
- Substitutions: If you are unable to attend the conference, you may designate a substitute to fill your spot. The registration fee will be adjusted based on the substitute's Apra member status. Substitution requests must be made via email to email@example.com no later than Friday, July 22, 2022. There are no refunds for no-shows. Any requests for refunds of room reservations must be made directly with the hotel.
Virtual Cancellation Policy:
- Apra will not accept any cancellation requests for registrations for Apra’s virtual component as content will be available on-demand for all virtual registrants.
- Your registration may be transferred to a member of your organization up to 5 days before the event begins. Substitution requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, July 22, 2022.
Liability Waiver & Release
In consideration of being allowed to register for, and participate in Prospect Development 2022, you hereby warrant and represent that you are age 21 or above and freely waive, release from liability, assume all risks, and covenant not to sue Apra or its members, employees, board members, agents, or volunteers for any expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage, or property theft or actions of any kind that you may hereafter suffer or sustain before, during, or after the event, unless said expense, loss, damage, personal injury, including loss of life, illness, disability, property damage or property theft or actions of any kind is caused by the sole, gross negligence of Apra. This Liability Waiver & Release is specifically binding upon your heirs and assigns and is knowingly given.
On occasion, you may be photographed, videotaped, or audio-taped in connection with Apra activities. As a participant of Prospect Development 2022, you agree that Apra is the sole owner of all rights in and to the resulting photographs, video footage and recordings, for all purposes related to Apra's business (both now and in the future). Your name and likeness may be used by Apra in advertising and promotional materials. Participants shall receive no compensation or royalties for appearance in any materials.
As part of your registration of Prospect Development 2022, Apra will share the data you provide Apra with third-party vendors in order to process your registration, to make you aware of goods and services you may be interested in, to perform analytics on behalf of Apra, in connection with Prospect Development 2022 and for such other purposes as Apra may approve from time to time. Your virtual registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and virtual booths visited.