Prospect Development 2020 Call for Speakers
Tuesday, August 4 – Friday, August 7 | Washington, D.C. | Omni Shoreham Hotel
Thank you for your interest in presenting at Prospect Development 2020. The Call for Speakers is now closed.
If I'm Selected, What is Expected of Me as a Speaker?
- Commit to presenting. No last-minute speaker changes. This is an opportunity for the individual, not for the organization.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Help spread the word about your session through social media to increase attendance and foster excitement around your topic and the conference!
- Meet deadlines outlined in the online speaker center for hotel booking, slides, abstracts, etc.
- Get creative! Help Apra market your session by contributing an informational blog post, creating a short video or providing anything else you feel will make your session stand out.
- Outline clear and accurate learning objectives that will provide attendees with what they will take away from the session.
- Review the Speaker Resource Page. Visit this page for important deadlines & tips on developing your slides and increasing your presentation skills.