Thank you to our Data Science Now Sponsor:
Data Science Now
Thank you to all who attended the 2023 Data Science Now event in Indianapolis. Stay tuned for details on the 2024 event, taking place in Seattle.
Data Science Now is a one-day program covering various applications of analytics, fundraising and best practices for integrating data science into the development office. The event draws leaders in the field of fundraising analytics to discuss theory, method and applications of data analysis in non-profit fundraising. It is for those who are looking to build and grow within the data science space.
Who Should Attend?
Fundraising analytics professionals, prospect development professionals interested in fundraising analytics, and development professionals who want to understand how to implement data science in their office and may be just starting out.
Attendees will learn:
- How to get started in fundraising analytics
- New methods and applications to be implemented in their office
- How to incorporate DEI into data science
- Implementation strategies for fundraising analytics
- Data visualization strategies
- And more!
Attendees will also have multiple opportunities to share experiences with colleagues, establish new professional contacts and gain materials to help them improve their work.
Data Science Now has been shaped by Apra’s Data Science Committee, notably:
- Max Dakin, Development Analytics, UNICEF USA
- Christopher Copsey, Grateful Patient Data Analyst, UNC Health Foundation, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Juli Nguyen, Director, Business Intelligence and Strategy, University of Southern California