Presenters: Melissa Bank Stepno, Practice Manager Blackbaud & Mark Christensen, Marketing Manager Blackbaud
Price: Members: FREE; Nonmembers: $39
CFRE Continuing Education Points: 1 point
Body of Knowledge Alignment:
Domain: Prospect Research, Relationship Management, Data Analytics, Campaigns
Competency and Level:
- PR: Competency 5: Financial Capacity Evaluation and Wealth Indicators, Level I
- PR: Competency 6: Prospect Interests and Networks/Relationships, Level I
- PR: Competency 10: Research and Campaign, Level I
- RM: Competency 3: Relationship Management Database Management, Level I
- RM: Competency 6: Prospect Strategy, Level I
- DA: Competency 2: Project Management, Level I
- DA: Competency 8: Analytics and Campaign, Level I
- CA: Competency 2: Campaign Planning, Feasibility and Goal Setting, Level I
- CA: Competency 5: Prospect and Portfolio Management, Level I
Using the power of predictive modeling, Target Analytics recently completed a meta-analysis of household wealth, assets and philanthropy across the United States. With this data, we can segment the US population into 13 donor groups, each with unique characteristics related to current financial circumstances, past philanthropic behaviors, and household demographics. These insights alone can help any organization better understand the philanthropic landscape within the country. However, you can also use this data to power your own fundraising segmentation and marketing strategies. Join us to hear more about our findings and our recommended best practices to allow this data to work for you.
Best Practice Tips:
- Identify the right donors–those with the financial means, interest, and willingness to support their unique cause.
- Understand analytics to maximize fundraising budgets.
- Communicate with those prospects via messaging that engages and converts them to loyal supporters.