Apra is pleased to announce a call for data science education contributors. Throughout the year, Apra is committed to offering relevant and innovative topics around data science including:
- Identifying key needs and research questions, and generating buy-in from stakeholders
- Methodologies, tools and resources for conducting analysis and creating data informed strategies and products
- Roll out, implementation, adoption, and evaluation of data science programs.
Don’t miss your chance to contribute your expertise to the prospect development community, and build your own network of data science peers while doing so. We are currently sourcing for the following topics, though not limited to this list, across a variety of delivery methods to fit your interest and comfort level. Opportunities include presenting a conference session or 20 minute case study virtually at Data Science Now (October 13-14), authoring an article, participating in an audio-only podcast and more. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Innovations in data science
- Ethics in Data Science (ie. data security, privacy, social media usage)
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Communicating & Reporting on Data Science (ie. discussing good questions, dashboards, data visualization, reporting results to non-technical audiences and leadership)
- Culture, Collaboration, and Teamwork (ie. project management, documentation)
- Maximizing your toolset
- Common Successful Projects & Methodologies (ie. modeling, screening, prospect ID, portfolio optimization, cluster analysis, AI, other methods)
- Analytics beyond Prospect Development (campaign planning, simulations, goal setting, staffing)
Not sure yet what you would speak on but interested in learning more? Complete the survey with your expertise areas noted and we may be in touch to talk further about topics.
Apra will notify submitters of status by April 30, 2021.